Monday, July 25, 2011

miscellany monday 7/25/2011


1. riley marshall foster was born yesterday at 5:05 p.m. weighing in at a whopping 9 pounds 9 ounces

2. movies/tv make you think that labor and or birth is this HUGE process that is so painful and takes forever filled with frantic nervous chaos. FALSE. my sister was so calm, collected, easy breezy that it inspired me. i felt so much love and naturalness (made up that word i think) surrounding the entire thing.

3. watching my sister and seeing my niece filled me with so much love and pure joy. it reminded me that life is precious and is a gift from god. i am excited for when He is ready to give me such a gift.


4. tomorrow i finally get to go see bad teacher with my pregnant sister elizabeth, wa-hoo.

5. bella bell gets her stitches removed today, prayers that she will
 see.


6. still curious about casey anthony and what she is doing in florida and who will land her first on air interview.

7. i am so lazy that i am trying to validate me not getting out of bed based on what the weather man said, which was "stay away from the heat, and save strenuous activities for later in the evening". thanks kens5 for allowing me to be a fata$$ all day.
Texas Temperatures


have a terrifical monday!


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! And I hope your dog will be okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks lauren. they took them out and she is blind in that eye and its super swollen. so i am taking care of her and trying not to cause any anxiety for her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new niece! She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Aunt :) such an exciting time! Spoil that little girl all you can!

    ReplyDelete