1) The best surprise ever would be, a positive pregnancy test!
2) Spending time with my Grandmother Dicey is my most favorite memory. In particular, going through her high school yearbooks, wedding albums, telegrams from my Granddaddy.
3) The hardest, but most worthwhile thing I've ever done was putting my faith in His timing for everything!
4) The best part of my day is in the morning when I wake up to Blake and he talks to the frups in a goofy puppy voice!
5) Something I like that most people don't is not eating meat.
6) Something I am willing to fight for is my marriage, my family, and my faith.
7) Something you might not know about me is I do not like traveling long distances and planes terrify me.
Today is wonderful because it is the last Friday of the year and next week we only have TWO days of school! Today is also my youngest brother & sisters birthday; Happy cake & candle day James & Caroline!
I am so happy today is Wednesday! Tomorrow is our field day and then Friday is an early release day. Wow, this year has gone by quickly and I am ready for summer to start. Here are the pins I am loving this week:
A look back at a few events that have been occupying my time. Above is a picture of me & my Dad at Cibolo Creek's first farmhouse! Our little town has it's very own Farmer's Market every Saturday and at the Market you can tour the old mill, first hand dug water well, and this gorgeous house. In addition to all that you can also hike the trails! It was a family affair and I was as usual impressed with my Father's knowledge.
Blake amusing himself with all the "junk" I buy for the house. Typical Saturday.
You are never too old for face painting! Our cute little town also opened a water front walk all the way around the river. The grand opening was super fun and the new walkway is awesome!
My Mom, my inspiration.
My creative Father put this up in hopes of "a clean sweep" for Spurs victory. Even though I am a Mavericks fan you must admit this is funny/creative!
Blake has been working very hard on the yard & it shows!