*I am late on posting this, and instead of a 22 week bump, you get a 23 week bump!
How far along? 22 weeks
- Baby Size: 1 lb, the size of a spaghetti squash
- Weight gain: 6 pounds!
- Maternity Clothes: Yes, shirts, leggings, and shorts! Still loving my maxi dresses, too!
- Stretch Marks: None, I frequently put on tummy butter to prevent them.
- Sleep: Yes, thanks to my bumpnest pillow!
- Gender: Girl
- Movement: Some, I can feel a rolling movement sometimes, and there are also a few flutters here and there. She reminds me of a coy fish in my tummy. * as of last night, at 23.1 weeks I felt movement on the outside! Her kicks are strong, and she likes to party at night!
- Best moment this week: The hospital tour! We got to see the L & D rooms, the nursery where she won't have to stay, we found out that she gets to be with us the whole time!
- Looking forward to: Summer break, today is my last day! I can't wait to sleep in, and really get started on her nursery.
- Food Cravings: I've been enjoying sour cherry jelly beans again this week. I would also say that chocolate cake has been on my want list as well.
- Weirdest food I ate this week: I still haven't had a crazy craving!
- Anything making you queasy or sick: I got a weird dizzy/faint spell while at the hospital, but nothing serious, or to make me sick.
- Labor Signs: Nope.
- What I miss: I'm just so blessed and thankful for this pregnancy, that despite some of my complaining I wouldn't trade it for anything. I know how lucky we are to be in this position. I'm thankful for every uncomfortable day, and I don't miss a thing.
- Workouts: I just have to laugh, and admit that no, I haven't been working out, I'm too exhausted by the end of the day. Hopefully I can continue walks and have time for weights over the summer.