Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

choosing to be happy


today i am filled with happiness, or rather choosing to be. as the end of the school year winds down i have several tasks that must be checked off of my list before i can bask in the glory of the summer sun. normally i would panic and attack everything at once and wind up crying on the floor amongst my mess. no, not today. blake gave me some great advice last night, "stay a little later and check one more thing off of your list".

he is so wise and keeps me on my toes. i love the fact that we know exactly what to say to the other person to make them feel more powerful and motivated. thank you handsome husband.

i encourage you to find your happy place & go there.

tonight i look forward to happiness with my husband and an episode of csi.




No comments:

Post a Comment