Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

WILW & Oh, How Pinteresting 10/19/2011


Happy hump day, lovies! Today I am linking up yet again to post about the amazing pins I have found and about what I am currently crushing on.

THINK PINK!

Vera Bradley's newest color/pattern combination.

I am lusting over this white, grey, and pink CHI!

Pink KitchenAid Mixer

Riedel Ombre Style Pink Stemless Wine Glasses

Avon Pink Denim Jacket



The greatest thing about all of these pink products is that the proceeds go towards breast cancer research! We will find a cure.


link-up here








"Consider it all joy...when you encounter various trials." Jas 1:2 NAS
   Today I am struggling with a trial in my professional life. I am turning to prayer to make me stronger, patient, and more wise through this situation. Trials test our faith.

 

4 comments:

  1. Loving all the pink! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all of your BC Awareness!! :) Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the limited editon post! hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo I am a sucker for ALL things pink...I love this all!!!!!

    ReplyDelete