Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday & Oh, How Pinteresting: 10/26/2011

join the link-up here

(one) My wedding day.

(two) Halloween movies

(three) Kate Hudson & baby Bing

(four) -returning to work less than a week after her breast cancer surgery.

(five) A pregnant Jessica Simpson

(six) Steve Madden Pammy shoe size 8 please

(seven) My gorgeous sister, Caroline, who is my real-life Carrie Bradshaw.

(eight) My three month old niece, Riley!

(nine) Tory Burch wedge!

join the link-up here












5 comments:

  1. Awww Disney at Halloween! I've always wanted to go in October!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the mickey mouse pumpkin is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not blame you for loving your wedding day or for loving your sweet cute adorable niece! I also love your cute pinterst finds...They are adorable ;)Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics and pins! Such a beautiful wedding pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh I love so many of these things!! Especially the 'Take what you need' sheet. How amazing is that. : )
    xo

    ReplyDelete