Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Target Tuesday: 10/18/2011

link up here





guest bedroom #1

guest bedroom #2 or living room

entryway or guest bedroom #2

doormat 

for the entryway

entryway (?)

kitchen island

lamp shade

ottoman

Today's Target post is all about home improvement. there are still some little, and not so little items I long for to place in our forever house. My next huge big purchase will be a kitchen island. I have been looking on Craigslist & at the GGoodwill for something to use to recreate an island and with no luck it seems like good ole' Target will get some money from me. Even if a million other people have the same island I can for sure customize it and make it personal to our family.

Hoping you have a terrific Tuesday!


10 comments:

  1. Oh I love that doormat and lamp shade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the furniture! ZLAM :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving that turquoise lamp! And that white shelving unit too. Target, hand down, has the best home goods ever :)

    Happy Tuesday!


    -Holly @ Eight Six Eleven

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love every single thing about this post!!! Love Target too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome stuff! i like all of the furniture you picked out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe all of this stuff is from Target! I'm loving that white entryway table!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i follow you now! please come visit my blog @ http://cubettescorner.blogspot.com/ and follow back!♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. me and my sister are drooling over the last two pieces ... target is ammazing

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving both of the doormats! I really need a cute one!

    ReplyDelete