Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

When tragedy strikes

Pinned Image

   I don't have the words to express how I am feeling as I write this post. A sweet pledge sister of mine unexpectedly lost her four month old daughter Clara on Monday. The Lord needed Clara as her purpose here had been served. There's nothing I can say to Clara's mother to make things better, all I can do is lift her up in prayer. All I want to do is take away her pain, grief, and possible anger at what has happened. I have found comfort knowing our Lord is now cradling sweet Clara in his arms and that she will now have a perfect everlasting life with Him and will one day be joined by both her siblings, and her parents. I imagine there is no pain more far-reaching and deeper than losing a child. Clara will be missed by all who knew her and she will not be forgotten. I found this quote, and sent it to Clara's mommy: "Losing a child is a pain; So high you can't get over it. So low, you can't get under it. So wide you can't get around it. You must get through that door. Keep the faith, sweet friend." I know in my heart that they will be together again in the most glorious place. I ask you, my prayer warriors to lift up Lauren, her husband Perry, Clara's sister Isabella, and her brother Will in this most heartbreaking time.

 You can visit here to leave some encouraging thoughts and condolences.

 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; Proverbs 3:5 NIV

Pinned Image

2 comments:

  1. I can't even imagine your friends pain. Hoping she finds the comfort that she needs in her time of mourning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. flooring pay weekly

    ReplyDelete