Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Liebster Award

RULES

Link back to the person who nominated you

Write 11 facts about yourself once nominated

Answer the 11 questions from the person who nominated you

Nominate 11 blogs with 200 or less followers

Create 11 Questions for those bloggers to answer
 
Ashley at Let's Get Bananas was sweet enough to nominate me. Here are her questions that I've answered below.
 
1. What is your dream job? To be a stay at home mom.
2. What did you want to be when you were little? An anestesiologist. Yes, it's true. My best friend's dad was one, and for whatever reason I was determined to become one.
3. If you could be the best at something what would it be? Running. I have always admired people who can run far distances and maintain endurance.
4. What is the one t.v. show you'd never miss? Criminal Minds.
5. What is your favorite food? Mashed potatoes.
6. If money wasn't a factor where in the world would you travel? Ireland.
7. Heels or flats? Flats, and wedges.
8. What's the best piece of advice you've ever recieved? Marriage isn't easy, but it's worth it.
9. What's your favorite feature about yourself? My lips. I hope you are talking about physical features and not my stellar personality!
10. If you could be the best at one thing what would it be? Getting pregnant.
11. What's the one food you despise? Meat.
 
I would like to nominate:
Eclectially E
Babyberry
With Love, Anna
 
My questions are:
1. If you could have a superpower what would it be?
2. What's your favorite quote?
3. If you weren't doing what you are currently doing, what would you hope to do?
4. What's your greatest fear?
5. Name one thing on your bucket list.
6. What's your favorite thing about blogging?
7. What is your greatest dream?
8. Are you close with your family?
9. If you could visit one place in the world where would you go?
10. Who is your hero?
11. What has been the biggest obstacle in your life thus far? 
 


2 comments:

  1. Love your blog, new follower! Not to mention you are gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go to Ireland too!! Take me with youuu!

    ReplyDelete