Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Insta-Friday

life rearranged

Aloha Friday Blog Hop



   I follow @lesliegrossman on instagram, and through her I found Bedonna Smith. This is a note from her son, I couldn't stop laughing, this is hilarious!


I found this new app that changes all of your icons, it's amazing! The name of the app is cocoPPa.
On Wednesday night Blake had  work thing at some penthouse downtown, and our view was stunning. It was also the anniversary of the 1836 battle at the Alamo which was a bonus! While we had dinner on the terrace there was a massive fire in a building right across from us, we didn't realize how severe it was so I didn't take pictures, but man the smoke was intense!


  I downloaded a new app to compare to Fertility Friend and this is how it notifies me that I am entering my fertile window. I thought it was pretty cute. Paddle boarding yoga, um, YES PLEASE! I am so excited to try this out, I will keep ya'll posted on this new adventure. Check out that strawberry! I can't even describe how delicious they are. If you live in south Texas you can find those bad boys at your local HEB+, well worth it.
Today, in about 6 hours  I will officially be SPRING BREAKIN' IT! Oh-yeah, I can't wait!
image


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I use to LOVE The neverending Story!!!

    ReplyDelete