Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Saw it. Pinned it. Did it. - Dr. Seuss Edition


Original

My version

   I wanted to jazz it up a little and I had my first graders write a birthday letter to Dr. Seuss. We did a little review by watching Justin Bieber read The Cat in the Hat, and then discussed other books he wrote. I was pleased with the outcome and plan to keep this board up for the entire month of March.

   *If you read this post from yesterday you will understand that I am asking any and all warriors of prayer to keep my dear friend Lauren in your prayers as she lays her precious daughter to rest today. If you feel inclined to leave her a message you may do so here.*

3 comments:

  1. sooo cute! i love this idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This idea is precious! And how did I miss that post yesterday? So sad. Praying for your friend today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute idea. I am so sorry for your friend and I will be praying for her.

    ReplyDelete