Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

24-26 Weeks


*This is the only picture I have from week 25. I was in Austin, and this is my adorable nephew Preston just hanging out next to his cousin.*

Despite the shade, Hogan and I had to soak up some vitamin D while it wasn't too hot.

How far along? 26 weeks
  • Baby Size: 2 lbs, 11 + inches, the size of a butternut squash
  • Weight gain: 11 pounds!
  • Maternity Clothes: Yes, including bathing suits!
  • Stretch Marks: None, I frequently put on tummy butter to prevent them.
  • Sleep: Yes, although I frequently wake up to use the restroom, and then it takes an hour or so to fall back asleep.
  • Gender: Girl
  • Movement: YES! She's quite the ninja, it's amazing!
  • Best moment this week: I'd have to say that capturing her movement on video is so cool, I love sharing it with others.
  • Looking forward to: Completing the nursery. It's been so exciting to make big purchases and attempt to put it all together. 
  • Food Cravings: Right now I love grilled cheeses, Twix candy bars, and sour punch short straws.
  • Weirdest food I ate this week: I still haven't had a crazy craving!
  • Anything making you queasy or sick: No, nothing.
  • Labor Signs: Nope.
  • What I miss: I'm just so blessed and thankful for this pregnancy, that despite some of my complaining I wouldn't trade it for anything. I know how lucky we are to be in this position. I'm thankful for every uncomfortable day, and I don't miss a thing.
  • Workouts: Swimming and chasing around my two nieces!

1 comment:

  1. Yes yes on the cheese! hehe Glad to see you're doing well and enjoying those little ninja kicks!

    ReplyDelete