Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

33 Weeks

      
          How far along? 33 Weeks
  • Baby Size: Hogan is about the size of a head of cauliflower, weighs 4.5 lbs and is 19 inches long!
  • Weight gain: 12 pounds
  • Maternity Clothes: Yes, and now that school is starting back up I can no longer lounge in my pj's, so I am sure I will be wearing tons of maxi dresses.
  • Stretch Marks: No, I'm still using Mama Bee Tummy butter and oil every day.
  • Sleep: Well, it's been a long time coming, falling asleep is now a huge challenge. My back aches every night and I flip from one side to the other. Once I do fall asleep it's glorious and I wake up and my back feels fine.
  • Gender: Girl
  • Movement: Little Hogan enjoys kicking, punching, and poking out of my tummy. I love watching my tummy when she's moving and groovin' in there. Again, I am so going to miss her kicks once she is born.
  • Best moment this week: I was in the bathtub and realized that in less than seven weeks I am going to meet my daughter. I cried. Becoming a mom has been my lifelong dream, I've truly waited my whole entire life to meet this sweet blessing. Just thinking about our journey and what lies ahead makes me cry. I am just so grateful for God's gift. (I'm crying as I type this)
  • Looking forward to: Welcoming all of my students back and getting the school year started! I also can't wait to see our little girl again, I think we have our final scan in three weeks. I hope she's head-down. 
  • Food Cravings: I've been craving egg tacos again, but only for breakfast.
  • Anything making you queasy or sick: The thought of standing for eight hours makes me queasy, but I know I will sit as much as possible while I am teaching.
  • Labor Signs: None.

No comments:

Post a Comment