Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

it's ok Thursday: 11/3/2011


  I have been neglecting my blog... But only because we celebrated a year of marriage, my favorite day of the year (Halloween), and I have been a sleeping monster. I have no idea why, but at about six p.m. every single day I fall asleep. Weird. I can't wait to upload the latest photos but that will have to wait. I am linking up with Amber for today's post. Here ya go:

   It's ok...
- to take a 'personal day'
- to put up Thanksgiving decorations BEFORE Christmas
- not to make your bed once in awhile
- to buy yourself a stuffed animal but pretend it's for the dog(s)
- to fall asleep with your makeup on
- to spend your lunch hour on pinterest
- not to shave your legs (come on, it's pant season)
- to dress up for your husband
- to eat a pint of ice cream for dinner

   Tomorrow I will post pictures of what has been going on. I am very thankful for my beautiful new camera.

2 comments:

  1. It's totally pant season haha. Love it! And I agree that it's ok to pin on your lunch break. Guilty :)

    -Holly @ Eight Six Eleven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for you to update us! We've missed you.

    ReplyDelete