Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday: 9/21/2012

link up here

Fill in the Blank Friday: 9/21/2012

1. Something I am very proud of is: overcoming certain anxieties. I've been implementing new techniques to control them.
2. My favorite thing about myself is: my compassion for all living things.
3. My favorite color for fall is: different from last year, I like the deep plum colors this year.
4. Something I've been learning lately is: everything is in God's timing. No matter how much I hope for certain things I have learned that I can pray about it and when God knows that I am ready it will happen. Patience.
5. A book I am reading now is: 50 Shades of Freedom.
6. My favorite Pandora station is: Britney Spears Radio.
7. This weekend I will be: getting rid of junk around the house! I can't wait to have a trash bag in my hands so that I can simply walk around and toss ANYTHING I haven't touched in the past six months!


1 comment: