Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fall TV Favorites


   I am so thankful for Fall television. All summer long I anticipate their return, and yes I can always count on True Blood to tie me over until then. Here are a few of my most favorite shows.

Criminal Minds
Ya'll, for real this is my favorite television show, I can't get enough. Dr. Spencer Reid is amazing, every episode is different and it's one of those shows that you don't have to watch every episode to get it, although, duh, I do.
 
 
CSI: Vegas
 
I am a forever fan of this entire franchise but sadly the OG is the only one still on air. I love it, it's again a show that you don't have to consistently watch to know what's going on or to appreciate the plot line. I miss the old cast, a lot, but am learning to enjoy the new members.
 
American Horror Story: Coven
 
I can't even begin to describe to you how excited I am for this premiere tomorrow night. I have the highest of expectations for this season. First, I am obsessed with all things horror, voodoo, creepy, haunted... you get the idea. Second, New Orleans is my favorite place on the planet. Seriously. I think the cast is incredible, I know Ryan Murphy is a genius, surely nothing can be bad about this season. Really, I am super excited!
 
Hostages
 
This is so far my favorite NEW show. I thought that after the first episode there possibly couldn't be anything else to explore as far as the story line goes, but the second episode just got better and better. I am loving it thus far. And yes, Dylan McDermott does often favorite and or like my tweets because I am super in love with him, but that is not the only reason I watch. This is a great show!
 
The Mindy Project
 
 
This show is hilarious, like really laugh out loud funny. Blake and I discovered it late into the season last year but it quickly became our favorite Tuesday night show. I have been a fan of hers since The Office and in this show she truly shines. I believe she is the funniest person on the planet so if you're not watching you should.
 
Boardwalk Empire
 
This is my Sunday night favorite. This is an old picture, lots of these characters aren't there anymore. I love the era and I am fascinated every episode. Great watch, and incredible acting!
 
What are some of your favorite shows? Is there something I need to be watching that I'm not?

5 comments:

  1. I love Boardwalk Empire although I haven't started watching the new season yet. I've gotta catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been meaning to start watching Hostages, this post reminded me to do that! I don't watch a lot of the shows you do...and I am intrigued by them. Particularly Boardwalk Empire and The Mindy Project. Maybe I will start watching them too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard good things about some of those shows! We love Scandal, Homeland, Top Chef and The Voice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best season of The Voice ever this year!

      Delete
  4. I keep trying to catch up on Hostages, but it's right before bed and I'm a scaredy cat. Ha! I hear it's really good though! The Mindy Project is cute...have caught bits and pieces.

    We are fans of Breaking Bad, Homeland, Mad Men, House of Lies, House of Cards and Damages.

    ReplyDelete