Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

17 Weeks


 
 

  • How far along? 17 weeks
 
  • Baby Size: She's the size of a tangy pomegranate! (5 inches and weighs 5 oz.)
 
  • Weight gain: None yet, I've lost weight due to morning sickness
 
  • Maternity Clothes: Not really but maxi dresses are the most comfortable thing in the world right now!
 
  • Stretch Marks: None
 
  • Sleep: Yes, it's the greatest thing! I only wake up once or twice to use the restroom.
 
  • Gender: Girl
 
  • Movement: None yet, a few flutters here and there.
 
  • Best moment this week: Visiting with Blake's family and showing off the bump! Hogan is so loved.
 
  • Looking forward to: My anatomy scan this afternoon. I can't wait to see her wiggling around!
 
  • Food Cravings: Ice cream sandwiches.
 
  • Weirdest food I ate this week: Nothing weird to report.
 
  • Anything making you queasy or sick: On our way to Dallas this past weekend I ate an egg biscuit and that made me queasy, but other than that it's been smooth sailing since week 13. 
 
  • Labor Signs: Nope.
 
  • What I miss: Sleeping soundly throughout the entire night, and not feeling out of breath after bending down.
 
  • Workouts: I've been terrified to workout, but I think I might head to the gym later this week, we'll see.

1 comment: