(please excuse the cropping, I took this while getting ready in a messy bathroom)
How far along? 18 weeks
- Baby Size: A sweet potato
- Weight gain: 4 lbs.
- Maternity Clothes: Some, thanks in part to my sister, Claire, for passing them down to me. Blake and I also stopped by Old Navy to pick up a few shirts with the roused sides, which I've coveted for three and a half years! I love those tanks and tees!
- Stretch Marks: None, I use a body butter twice daily.
- Sleep: I've been getting lots of it! I am typically a morning person but this entire pregnancy I have been hitting the snooze button three times each morning. I love sleep and my bump nest pillow!
- Gender: Girl
- Movement: Nope, but I'm ready!
- Best moment this week: Seeing her feet at our anatomy scan and hearing that she looks "perfect". It's still so surreal that I am finally pregnant! We also registered at Babies R' Us this weekend.
- Looking forward to: Setting up her nursery and ordering her bedding. I keep going back and forth between two sets, I can't make up my mind!
- Food Cravings: I haven't really had any this week, I am kind of bummed.
- Weirdest food I ate this week:
- Anything making you queasy or sick: I am happy to report that my stomach has become tougher during the second trimester.
- Labor Signs: Nope.
- What I miss: Absolutely nothing.
- Workouts: Still nothing, but I will get there.