Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

18 Weeks

(please excuse the cropping, I took this while getting ready in a messy bathroom)
 

How far along? 18 weeks
 
  • Baby Size: A sweet potato
  • Weight gain: 4 lbs. 
  • Maternity Clothes: Some, thanks in part to my sister, Claire, for passing them down to me. Blake and I also stopped by Old Navy to pick up a few shirts with the roused sides, which I've coveted for three and a half years! I love those tanks and tees!
  • Stretch Marks: None, I use a body butter twice daily.
  • Sleep: I've been getting lots of it! I am typically a morning person but this entire pregnancy I have been hitting the snooze button three times each morning. I love sleep and my bump nest pillow! 
  • Gender: Girl
  • Movement: Nope, but I'm ready!
  • Best moment this week: Seeing her feet at our anatomy scan and hearing that she looks "perfect". It's still so surreal that I am finally pregnant! We also registered at Babies R' Us this weekend.
  • Looking forward to: Setting up her nursery and ordering her bedding. I keep going back and forth between two sets, I can't make up my mind!
  • Food Cravings: I haven't really had any this week, I am kind of bummed.
  • Weirdest food I ate this week:
  • Anything making you queasy or sick: I am happy to report that my stomach has become tougher during the second trimester.
  • Labor Signs: Nope.
  • What I miss: Absolutely nothing.
  • Workouts: Still nothing, but I will get there. 

2 comments:

  1. Yay for enjoying the new purchases, and cute bump! Glad you're tummy is feeling better during the 2nd tri too. I bet those little flutters of movement are coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I am so excited for you and know you have prayed so long for this baby! Enjoy every second!

    ReplyDelete