Pages

Friday, September 5, 2014

35 Weeks



How far along? 35 Weeks 2 days
  • Baby Size: Hogan is about the size of a large cantaloupe (19-22 in, 5.5 lbs)
  • Weight gain: 12 pounds (weight went back down 3 lbs, probably because I've been sick)
  • Maternity Clothes: I've been wearing skirts, and dresses mostly. I also love maternity p.j's, and spent my labor day weekend and holiday in them. Battling strep while pregnant is rough.
  • Stretch Marks: No, I'm still using Mama Bee Tummy butter and oil every day.
  • Sleep: I started struggling with strep on Saturday night, and sleep was very difficult to maintain. I kept waking up with my throat on fire, no position felt comfortable, and my nose was all stopped up. On Monday night I had my first taste of just not being able to get comfortable, it was terrible.
  • Gender: Girl
  • Movement: This is still my favorite part about pregnancy. I could stare at my tummy for hours, even all day if it were possible. She just rolls, punches, and kicks whenever she pleases. The other day I watched a foot scroll across my tummy. She has also been getting familiar with my ribs as of lately, and that can get pretty uncomfortable.
  • Best moment this week: Spending time with Blake, we went to Babies R' Us and picked out a few things for Hogan, and it's starting to sink in that it's not going to be the two of us. I still can't believe my dreams are coming true, we are going to be parents! I already love this little miracle so much, I could cry.
  • Looking forward to: Getting over strep and hopefully seeing baby girl at my next OB appointment.
  • Food Cravings: Blue Gatorade and bottled water.
  • Anything making you queasy or sick: My students made me sick! Ha, but seriously, one of them gave me strep. Boo.
  • Labor Signs: None.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, strep. Feel better mama! Glad to see everything else is going well!

    ReplyDelete