Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2014

38 Weeks


How far along? 38 Weeks
  • Baby Size: Hogan is measuring two weeks ahead and weighing in at 7lbs and 5 oz!
  • Weight gain: 16 pounds
  • Maternity Clothes: I dress for comfort, so I am sashaying around in maxi dresses with tennis shoes. It's the latest fashion trend. Oh, and I can't forget to mention my sexy compression socks! 
  • Stretch Marks: No, I'm still using Mama Bee Tummy butter and oil every day.
  • Sleep: I am sleeping well, I wake up 5+ times per night to use the potty, and then I am able to once again get comfortable and fall asleep. My dreams are so crazy lately, depending on what TV show I watch prior to falling asleep, you can bet I will become a character on said TV show. The other night I was the lead girl on Naked and Afraid (in my dream). Very bizarre.
  • Gender: Girl
  • Movement: She is still wiggling around in there, and kicking me when she feels like it. I love watching my belly move, it's so amazing, I hope I can always remember those moments. I enjoy tickling her little feet and then watching them move across my belly.
  • Best moment this week: One of the greatest moments from this week is being able to pinpoint the point in which Hogan dropped. I have included a picture below. The 37 week picture was actually taken on Sunday at 37 wks 4 days, while the 38 week picture was taken yesterday at 38 weeks. It's so cool that I have it documented, I can't wait to show her one day!
  • Looking forward to: Making it to October. She can come anytime after that, but we've got to make it six more days, at least! I have my doctor appointment this afternoon, so we will know more after that.
  • Food Cravings: I still only want bottled water, and I guess I've kind of been on a pizza kick lately.
  • Anything making you queasy or sick: My right foot feels like it's broken and I am really hobbling around now. Standing for longer than five minutes is brutal and everything I do seems to take a lot of effort. People keep asking if I'm over being pregnant, if I am ready, and honestly, I love being pregnant, I am so blessed, I don't mind if she stays in there and is a week late.
  • Labor Signs: None.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a neat picture to see how Hogan dropped! You are so lucky he did. My little one never did drop, and not surprising I had trouble with him progressing. You are well on your way to meeting him. Exciting stuff!

    ReplyDelete