Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

friday favorites

happy friday everyone! i have spent the past week relaxing & spring breakin' it. :) it has been very nice and tonight i will continue relaxing while watching ghost adventures with blake (date night)

wanted to update you all on what i am loving this week.
let's begin:

cavalli dress

tarina tarantino 'queen alice' headband
happy birthday catherine with classic louis vuitton

a single bradley cooper
michael kors rose gold spring 2011 watch
pretty spring running shoes

  
i am also cleaning out/organizing my closet and getting rid of a lot of stuff, so out with the old and end with the new.

coming soon....
new food recipes/photos and discount details to some of my favorite stores.

praying for japan.


miss bella bell & me


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that LV birthday cake! It is so chic!

    P.S. Thanks for following my blog! Hope you had a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete