Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday Style File: Khloe Kardashian

link up here







khloe kardashian current elliott  Khloe Kardashian in Current/Elliott Denim Jacket




  Khloe Kardashian is probably my favorite out of the three oldest sisters. I admire her brazen attitude and off the wall comments. I was watching a re-run of the Kourtney & Kim show and asked myself "Why are these girls famous?". If you look back at the beginning of the series Kim wasn't featured on the show that often. I think that is why America fell in love with Khloe and Kourtney. I can't believe I am even talking about them but it is what it is.
   Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. I have boycotted the Kardashians. 72 days of marriage? Really? But I do like Khloe the best and I actually think she's the prettiest as well. I love those shoes in the first pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit, I like them too!!! Khloe is cool, I like her forwardness too. And she's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Khloe! She holds absolutely nothing back and I really admire that about her. I have no idea why in the world they are famous but honestly, they're a fun family who are really there for each other and really love each other. And no one can deny that those sisters have some great fashion sense! Have a great weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love how bold she is with everything she does! great choice for a fashion icon :)

    ReplyDelete