Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday: 1/27/2012

I know I have been MIA to the max lately but I have been focusing on other more important things. I can't wait to update on all that is happening soon. Until then here are my Friday fill in the blanks.

1) My favorite place I've ever traveled to: is all of the places I have gone.
2) South Africa  is somewhere I'd like to go someday.
3) I pass the time on a plane by: sleeping & reading gossip magazines.
4) My three must haves while traveling are: my blanket, gum, and something to occupy my anxiety.
5) My favorite travel companion is: my husband, Blake.
6) The craziest thing that has ever happened to me while traveling is: turbulence.
7) The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is: I've got nothing sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment