Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Explanation: Why I've been MIA

Trying to Conceive

There it is. Plain and simple. We began a journey that we could not have imagined would take up so much of our time, energy, and emotions. Without giving too much away I can say that we are still on this journey, we will not give up, and we pray for His timing and patience. No, I am not pregnant but I hope to be. When we officially decided we were ready we naively thought it would take a matter of days or weeks to make it happen. Boy oh boy were we in for a rude awakening! The moon, stars, and sun literally have to align to make a baby! We can't wait for our perfect alignment to happen but in the meantime I have given up looking at a certain website for lent. Rather than focus all of my time, energy, and hope on something that hasn't even happened yet I want to get back to blogging.

4 comments:

  1. Aww I love the quote "We can't wait for our perfect alignment to happen"! So true its all in God's perfect plan! Best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hubby and I went through the same thing and it is emotionally trying to say the least. But now we have 3 beautiful girls. Sending you good vibes and happy to see you back on your blog!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been in your shoes and it was amazing to me how long it took until I got a little advice from a friend of mine... I am sure you have gotten advice too but if you are looking for more feel free to email me- I know it sounds crazy to email a random person but I promise once I read the book she told me about and added afew other things we were preggo and now have a beautiful 5 week old baby girl!

    ReplyDelete