Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday: 1/6/2012

Happy New Year! I am going to pause my daily activities more to blog. I have really been slacking and not worrying about it. Time to stop that. I'm baaack!


link up here

1) One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is: blog.
2) When I have free time I tend to: abuse it! I am lazy and should spend that time more wisely, like taking care of myself.
3) If I had an entire day completely to myself I would: go for a nice long walk, not worrying about pace, or distance. Then pamper myself in some way and finish the day by working on a few crafts.
4) I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others): depends on the activities I have planned but probably alone.
5) Most of my free time happens: after work and on weekends.
6) The best thing about free time is: having nothing to do!
7) The next time I have free time I should probably: clean out clothes in my dresser and closet but I'll probably relax and sleep instead.

I wish you all loads of splendid free time this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment