Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday: 3/2/2012

link up here

1. The highlight of my week was: returning home from BOA to a surprised husband.
2. If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be: shabby vintage boho chic.
3. My first vehicle was: a black 4Runner (it was the best car!)
4. An item I need to have in my daily life to function: is prayer and my sixth sense, faith.
5. My favorite way to waste time is: watching mindless television.
6. Right now I could really go for: waffles made by my mom.
7. This weekend I will be: planning my sisters engagement party & relaxing.

Happy Friday!


1 comment:

  1. I also love to watch mindless tv!! Wednesdays are my fave tv night right now. Modern Family, Happy Endings and Revenge. Don't bother me, family! haha....
    I always do fill in the blank, friday, I haven't had time today yet! We'll see if I get to it...
    : O
    Have a fun weekend!
    xo

    ReplyDelete