Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday: 3/30/2012

link up here

(1) My greatest strength is: my compassion and love for mankind.
(2) My greatest weakness is: my sometimes selfish tendencies.
(3) People always compliment me on: my bracelets. I never take them off and continuously add to them. I feel naked without them, it reveals my vulnerability.
(4) If you found me procrastinating you could probably find me: looking at celebrity gossip. www.dlisted.com & www.icydk.com are my favorites!
(5) The most cozy place in all the world is: my bed! I like to cocoon myself in miles of blankets... imagine The Princess & the Pea.
(6) Something new that I tried recently was: NOT getting into bed once I got home from work. I've kept myself busy and it feels great!
(7) This weekend I would like to: shop for the house & for myself... Spring cleaning & spring wardrobe, hooray!

I hope ya'll have a fantastic Friday & an even better weekend!

above is an example of my "bracelet arm".
What do you have planned?
Can you identify your strengths and weaknesses?



1 comment:

  1. I found you through Fill in the Blank Friday and we have so much in common! I'm a vegetarian too and Halloween is my favorite holiday!

    My best friend got married the same day as you too! Excited to find a new blog to follow :)

    ReplyDelete