Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday: 3/9/2012

link up here

1. My favorite room in the house is the living room  because many are made there with friends and family as it is the heart of our home.
2. My current decor style is vintage junk chic, ha ha that's what my husband might say but I prefer shabby chic.
3. I wish I could redecorate my master bedroom!
4. My dream house absolutely has to have a master bath connected to the master.
5. One house item I am willing to splurge on is furniture, i.e. comfy cozy chairs, couches, mattresses.
6. A house trend I just don't get is modern style, I am not a fan of the put together clean lined empty look.
7. Photos and collections are a little touch that makes my house feel like a home.

Happy Friday, ya'll! Once the clocks strikes 3p.m. I will officially be spring breakin' it! Wa-hoo!

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

2 comments:

  1. YAY for spring break! Enjoy your time off!
    I happen to like vintage junk chic. : ) heeehee...
    I also LOVE an attached master bath. Must have!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Catherine, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete