Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

rain is a good thing


birds of a feather

a perfect home

a rainy day

skeleton keys







i woke up this morning ready to tackle the day, home alone was on, which happens to be my favorite movie. my husband went and got coffee for us and the skies were showing signs of a storm. my favorite weather is stormy, rainy, and full of surprising thunder claps and rays of lightning. i am about to leave to travel to a small town nearby called kerrville. there are several cute antique stores that i cannot wait to visit. but most importantly i am going to change my name. we have been married since october 30 and due to the fact that i am a teacher i haven't had the time to take care of this important matter. my precious frup bella bell is watching as i type this. i will post photos of my babies soon. it's hard to imagine that 2010 is almost over. the new year will stir up many emotions, memories, and most of all hope for a blessed year. i hope you enjoy your morning and remember that "the soul should always stand ajar, ready to welcome the ecstatic experience"- Emily Dickinson



  • what type of weather do you prefer? 

1 comment:

  1. You know what kind of weather I like, Very cold weather! Anything that gives me a chance to start a big fire in the fireplace with my beautiful wife sitting right next to me!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete