Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

10 QuEStiONs


1. Why do you blog?
It's my creative escape.
2. Name your three best memories.
My Wedding Day 10/30/2010, College, growing up with all my brothers, sisters, and parents under the same roof.

3. Name four of the best fiction books you've ever read
The Great Gatsby, Walden, The Valley of the Dolls, A Street Car Named Desire

4. What are the five best movies ever made?
Home Alone, The Nightmare before Christmas, Mean Girls, The Skeleton Key, Girl Interrupted 

5. Name five things you cannot live without.
Family, Husband, Bella Bell, Coffee, and Internet 

6. If you could change your name, what would it be?
Wren Willow. 

7. Name a unique fact about yourself.
I broadcast live over the Internet every weekday morning & my catch phrase is "YOU LOOK GREAT WHEN YOU SMILE" 

8. What do you love best about yourself?
My experience with unfortunate situations. I can use my pain to help others. 

9. If you had a freaky Friday experience, who would you change places with?
Blair Waldorf

10. What is the best thing about being a woman?
Being girly, dressing up, and not being a boy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment