Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The List: 8/21/2012

   It's safe to say I survived the first day of inservice. True to my word I was able to bypass the "How was your summer?" question. I am feeling energized, important, and this is my first year of having an "I can do anything" attitude. I'm looking forward to my classes, new faces, and the old. My CrossFit challenge is about to begin and even though my body isn't prepared I can't wait. God is so good all of the time. I am trying to see the beauty in the little things and not let some of those little things bring me down. This is MY year, I can feel it.
   So here is a continued list of things I want to accomplish. This school year consists of 178 days beginning next Monday. My classroom might not be complete but I'm ready.







No comments:

Post a Comment