Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

The List: 8/3/2012


Only seventeen days until in service begins. Grrr, this hasn't been the greatest summer so I am thankful for the distraction that my job will bring. One thing I hate about going back to work is how fake everyone is; "How was your summer, what did you do?"; I've decided to say either "It sucked, or Do you really care?". You see I watched this movie the other day where a twenty four year old woman found out she was dying and she didn't tell anyone. She didn't tell her husband, mother, or her children. She made a list and on that list she included being honest and saying what she really felt. I'm also dying (we all are), but unlike the movie character I wasn't given a deadline. Everyday is a gift. I'm not going to waste it anymore. I am going to be happy and allow God to write the chapters of my story...in pencil. 
Current mood: Frustrated. 
Here are some additions to my list:











I guess it's pretty obvious I am ready to step out of my comfort zone and travel! I am terrified of planes, change, and being away from home. It's never to late to start...






1 comment:

  1. I love the Adventure part! I have always told I want adventure in our lives, do you rememeber me saying that ?

    ReplyDelete