Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Renting Textbooks (Genius)

   


   Renting textbooks?! It's to bad this wasn't around when I was in college (only a few short years ago). I spent a fortune on textbooks, and when I would sell them back you can bet I got less than 10% of what I paid for them. Campusbookrentals.com is the perfect solution to not spending more on your books than you do on your classes. For each textbook rented a portion of the proceeds is donated to Operation Smile which makes you feel like your very own philanthropist!

Some perks are:

-save 40-90% off of bookstore prices
-free shipping both ways
-can highlight in the textbooks
-flexible renting periods
-we donate to Operation Smile with each textbook rented

  They've even introduced a new program which allows you to rent out your books to other students! RentBack is new initiative that allows students to rent the textbooks they own - to other students... which is awesome because it makes you 2-4x more money compared to what you'd make through buyback options! (selling your books back at the end of the semester) Isn't that awesome?! Like I said before it's to bad that I am not in school anymore because this is something I dreamed about while in college. For those of you reading this who are still in school, TAKE ADVANTAGE!



No comments:

Post a Comment