Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans: Boerne Fest 2013


Boerne Fest 2013

The bubble pool was a big hit with these two.

Riley was captured in this photo, to bad mom and I weren't!

Anna, the free spirit and her daddy.

Cousins, Riley & Anna.

Anna enjoyed the chalk... alot.

I love spending time with these two, I'm blessed.

My sister Elizabeth, and her precious Anna.

   We had a family fun filled weekend! Saturday we spent the day at the kid friendly Boerne Fest, it's a festival of arts, local food, and music. It was a really hot day but that didn't stop the little ones from enjoying themselves. After leaving the festival Blake and I decided to set up the doggy pool out back and cool off in the water. Boy oh boy did I get burned! Then Saturday night Elizabeth had us over for dinner. It was really nice to visit with everyone, and I realized we all lead such busy lives that we rarely see eachother despite the fact that we live within a thirty mile radius. The girls are growing up and developing the most adorable personalities. Each moment spent with them is the best!  On Sunday we went to lunch before Claire, Cameron, and Riley headed back to Austin. We went to Cheesy Jane's and it was terrible service. I don't recommend going there if you are in Boerne. It brings me joy to tell you that I have eleven days of school left. Eleven. I can see the end, it's a wonderful feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment