Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

back to school

today was so much fun! it was my first day back to work and my students first day back to school. the temperature outside was a whopping 67 degrees....with the promise of a cold front moving through (yea right!). 


i felt right at home discussing what santa had brought me while sitting criss cross apple sauce with each grade as the day flew bye. the majority of my students received nintendo ds's or some other form of handheld technology. 


all of the teachers were given a paper cowboy boot & instructed to write out our resolutions or goals for the new year and place them on a bulletin board inside of the teachers lounge. i will take a photo once the board begins to fill up. i happily colored and decorated mine! elementary is so much fun.


happy wednesday.
my news crew looking fresh


No comments:

Post a Comment