Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

fill in the blank friday: 6/3/2011


1.    People always tell me I look like my grandmother (Dicey). I enjoy looking at photos of her when she was young because I can see the resemblance. I would be completely happy if I was even as lovely as a LADY as she was.
2.    Friends don't let friends  feel alone in this world.
3.    A sunny day is perfect for walks and talks.
4.    My favorite accessory is my ridiculous bracelet/bangle collection. I refuse to take any of them off. They cover some of my scars & without them I feel naked.
5.    If I could afford it I would hire someone to organize all of my stuff, ie: closet/bedroom/living room/life.
6.    The cure for boredom is blogging and unfortunately the internet.
7.    I am currently 'in like' with rose gold & being out of school for the summer.



No comments:

Post a Comment