Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

fill in the blank friday: 6/9/2011

1. This weekend I am going to my sisters baby shower and taking the before pictures of our new house!

2. My last vacation was to my parents beach house in port aransas with blake, and my parents.

3. My next vacation will be a road trip to dallas for the fourth of july!

4. My favorite way to relax is either going to the gym and getting lost in cardio or curling up in bed to watch a marathon of shows that i like.

5. When vacationing one should always be spontaneous and not have a schedule! Just do whatever you want, it's ok if you sleep in, it's your vacation! :)

6. When vacationing one should never worry or fret about a thing. indulge on everything and enjoy the time you have away from 'regular' everyday life.

7. The best part about vacationing is the feeling of clarity/rejuvenation you get from escaping, and also being with the one(s) you love!

update: the house i stumbled upon with my dad on the monday walk is now ours! we are very excited and i will upload the before and afters of the place. it's a 1940's queen anne victorian style house. it has 16 foot ceilings, porcelain doorknobs, claw foot tubs, and tin tile ceilings! i cannot wait to move in, complete renovations and make it our own.

i hope that you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment