Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Best & Worst-Grammy Edition


 Oh, Rhianna. I might not agree on your relationship but I can't deny you were the fiercest thing last night. Her makeup, hair, and look was flawless. This girl has got it going on. She looks like Rhianna when she first came out and that is a good thing. Girl even looked thinner, toned, and dare I say it, happy! I can't say a single negative thing about this look.

  I'm sorry but it looks very S&M like a lease or dog harness. Lose the bangs, too. She needed something short in my opinion. Also, did anyone else notice how she was singing and dancing to every performance like it was all for her? Calm your t!ts, Taylor.


 The greatest part of the night for me was Justin Timberlake. My college roommate had a major crush on this man, and last night for the first time, I realized why. He is fabulous and I told Blake "Marriage looks good on him!" to which he replied, "Call Jessica and tell her that!". Blake makes fun of my pretend friendships with celebrities, but I can't help it. I've included Justin's or JT's performance below.






5 comments:

  1. haha you're such a Taylor Hater...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! So many people loved Taylor Swift's look last night and I didn't get it AT ALL. I kept looking for the attached least on the carpet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree - Rhianna looked stunning last night! I'm still torn on T Swift's dress - I definitely don't like the T strap in front though, that just looks weird!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh really, I loved Taylor's dress and Rihanna's too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right, Riri looked absolutely stunning!!

    ReplyDelete