Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

It's Ok Thursdays

Its Ok Thursdays

It's Ok...

... that I've lost 10 pounds and YOU CAN'T TELL!
...that yesterday I got really pissed when a motorcycle took MY parking spot (no, we don't have assigned parking, but come on that's MY spot)
...to really want a new Victoria's Secret PINK zip up hoodie
... to be pissed when your DVR records your shows but you can't watch them
...to be pumped for Spring Break and not have any plans
...to complain about your job but still be in love with what you do, hey everybody has those days
...to think it's hilarious that Kris Humpries has "revealed" that the Kardashian's show is scripted...shocking!
...to be worried about your finances


Yes, Kim, we know it's true.

Don't forget about my giveaway! Head on over to The Life of Bon to check it out.


4 comments:

  1. It's not scripted, Catherine!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your weight loss! And oh my gosh, as if we didn't know the Kardashians was scripted haha--big shocker, Kris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely okay to worry about finances. Better safe than sorry!

    Hope you had a great weekend!

    -Sheree
    The Hartungs Blog
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. a) losing 10 lbs is AWESOME!
    b) I couldn't agree more about the job! I love what I do, but some days, I just want to walk out and not look back, ha!
    c) LOVE the new blog design!

    ReplyDelete