Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Superbowl Weekend Recap






Oops, it was actually SATURDAY night!


   Saturday night was spent watching and playing with little Miss. Anna. She is so full of joy and currently loves to dance to the tune of a song that goes "Yea, yea, yea, yea, yeah!" repeat x3. It's fabulous and you can't help but feel giddy watching and cheering her on. I was surprised at how well she goes to bed, it was just too easy. Blake put together the wooden baby stroller pictured above and Anna thought "Screw the doll, I want a ride!", I tried explaining it was meant for the doll which she quickly dismissed and decided it was on to bigger and better toys. Blake then spent the rest of the weekend explaining to anyone that would listen what a good Uncle he was and that Anna had finally warmed up to him. Adorable. We love Anna!
   On Sunday out of nowhere we decided to redecorate the house. It was a lot of work and on Thursday one project became my saw it, pinned it, did it of the week. After decorating I prepped my meals for the beginning of the week, Blake was impressed and proud of me which in turn made me feel good. I napped through the first half of the Beyonce concert Superbowl but woke up in time for Beyonce. It was a really nice weekend, but like all of them it went by to fast.


1 comment: