Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Currently I am...


  I got this idea from A Beautiful Mess.

READING: Blogs upon blogs!
THINKING ABOUT: My younger sister Caroline. Her wedding is next Sunday in Mexico. Unfortunately we will not be there becuase I was pregnant. I can't believe my family is growing up!

LOVING: Red Ribbon Week at school. I'm currently teaching in pink fluffy p.j's.
LOOKING FORWARD TO: My two year anniversary. Blake reminded me that it's in fact next Tuesday and that Halloween is Wednesday. Oh, this is my most favorite time of year.

WONDERING: When will be be 'cleared' to start trying for a family again. God is teaching me patience.
EATING: Loads and loads of pasta and foods that have practically know folic acid. It's junk food city over here in Texas at my house.
DISLIKING: Giving blood every other day... I have weak veins that collapse and it's excruciating to give even a drop!
HAPPY ABOUT: The kindness of strangers. I have felt an overwhelming since of love from my followers who are virtually strangers. If I am talking about YOU please know I have found comfort in your words, stories, and prayers. From the bottom of my heart I thank you.
Pinned Image


You're next! What's currently going on with you?

1 comment:

  1. Sweetie, I'm no stranger, actually. I babysat you for years when you all were in Dallas and you will ALWAYS be my baby girl.

    As I said the other day, I'm praying mightily for you and that sweet husband that everything will very soon be again joyful. You take good care of yourself and a big, big hug to my sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete