Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

fill in the blank friday: 10/5/2012


link up here

1. The last thing I ate was dry lucky and charms cereal and a warm blueberry muffin.
2. The last time I went to the beach was this past summer. I went with my parents to their beach house.
3. My last vacation was probably when I went to my parents beach house. See above.
4. The last place I drove was to pick up Blake at work. We are currently living on one car and have been this whole school year. I'm finally over it.
5. The last song I listened to was Ugh, I think it was the WHISTLE song by Flo Rida.
6. The last thing I watched on TV was Criminal Minds. Favorite. Show. Ever.
7. The last time I said I love you was this morning when Blake dropped me off at school.

Join the link up to fill in your blanks.

My sister Caroline is getting married and this weekend is her bachelorette party. Pictures will be posted in the next blog update. Have a lovely weekend.


1 comment:

  1. Please post pictures of your happy weekend! Can't wait to see them.

    ReplyDelete