Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday:10/26/2012



1. My favorite feeling in the world is: love, it can be both seen and felt.
2. My favorite smell is: vanilla and puppy's breath.
3. My favorite taste is: anything sweet. I might have the biggest sweet tooth in all of the land. Just maybe.
4. The most beautiful thing I have ever seen is: all of the love displayed at my wedding. Love really does make the world go round.
5. The best sound ever is: any type of laughter.
6. A smell that reminds me of childhood is: fire because it takes me back to my living room in Dallas. The smell of fire reminds me of how blessed I was and still am.
7. My favorite of all the senses is: my sense of sight.

   It's the most amazing fall weather right now, rain and a cold front blew in last night. Today is an early release day and I can't wait to check out Red box for a scary movie, throw on a comfy pair of p.j's and curl up with a blanket. I hope my entire weekend is like that. Rest and relaxation is just what the doctor ordered.

1 comment:

  1. We might be tied on the biggest sweet tooth! LOL. Hopping over from the Fill in the Blanks Friday Hop.

    Julia
    http://www.momontherunx2.net

    ReplyDelete