Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

fill in the blank friday: 10/12/12


link up here

1. My favorite flower is different based on the occasion. For instance, my favorite flower to receive is a white rose, while my favorite flower to look at is a passionflower.
2. You should never talk about politics or religion. Both topics are far too sensitive to be casually brought up in any social setting.
3. My favorite discovery as of late is country time lemonade packets!
4. This fall you will probably find me wearing my new ugg and minnetonka boots and lots of layers.
5. I wish I were asleep. Lately I can't get enough!
6. My favorite TV show currently is Criminal Minds- it never gets old and I love it!
7. This weekend I want to go to the pumpkin patch and then decorate our front porch.

Even though this was a short work week I am so happy that today is Friday. Sometimes the shortest weeks are actually the longest. Happy Friday and better yet, happy weekend!

Pinned Image

1 comment:

  1. Pumpkin patch it is, better get some good carving ideas!
    love ya

    ReplyDelete