Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting! 10/10/2012



Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image







 



 
I'm loving witches this week! I'm still as an adult fascinated with the Salem Witch Hunts. I've always been a person who enjoys scary movies and that hasn't changed with maturity. I am still a fan of Disney classics, the majority of which have a wicked witch of some sort. This time of year is like Christmas for me! Maybe I will dress up as a witch this year... afterall it is the most classic Halloween costume there is, right?

3 comments:

  1. One year when I still worked in a school, I put on a witch costume with cat makeup. I was a witch in the process of turning into a cat.

    Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the witch stuff. This really made me even more excited for Halloween & making some Halloween crafts/ food. Thanks!

    www.thechirpingmoms.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I used to love Hocus Pocus when I was a kid! I haven't seen it in ages. I bet I'd still love it. :)

    ReplyDelete