Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Back to the Gym & Other Randoms

   Yesterday on my 5 for five post I made one of my goals to not plop down on the bed to watch t.v. when I get home but to instead get my body moving. Imagine my surprise when I came home from work to find the Mister there, he gets home around six and it was 3:15, to take me to get an early Christmas gift; a gym membership for the two of us! The Mister chose a gym in Boerne that is open 24/7 which is perfect for us, especially me because I don't even want to be seen in spandex at the moment. But, I will get my body back, maybe not as quickly as I hope, but I will get there. My new goal for this week is to get the the gym at least four times before Monday.

Pinned Image

And a hair before & after photo:


These two babies have my heart.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment