Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday 5 for Five

http://www.fantasticallyaverage.com

I am loving this concept and decided today was the perfect day to begin setting my goals in which I hope plan to accomplish this week.

1. Wrap and give out all of my secret Santa gifts each day this week, and keep my identity a secret.

2. Begin taking care of myself, this means NOT coming home after work and plopping in bed to catch up on t.v., it means getting outside and going for a walk at least four times this week.

3. Finish the bulletin board outside of my classroom. It's an adorable gingerbread house that only has a door and windows at the moment.

4. Wrap the presents that I have and place them under our tree.

5. See the beauty in Him in all of the things around me, this includes remembering the true meaning of Christmas. 



5 comments:

  1. I love Secret Santa stuff! lol. It's really fun to get something for someone and they have no idea who it's from. :)

    Best wishes on your list for the week! And of course, Happy Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your goals! Especially #5. It's so easy to get caught up with the commercial idea of the holidays and forget the true meaning.

    Love your blog! Good luck on your goals and have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have almost every present wrapped and it makes me so happy! I usually am never prepared so far in advance!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel ya on the "don't just plop down on the couch as soon as you get home" goal... it's just so easy, but not worth it! Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha!! Love that ecard about Mondays.

    And isn't it so hard not to just plop down after a long day?

    ReplyDelete