Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday: 11/16/2012


1. My best quality is my compassion and empathy for all things, both living and non.
2. One of my less flattering qualities is my laziness; it's becoming a problem for me.
3. I'd rather be at home in bed, cuddled up with the mister and the frups.
4. Something I've been challenged with lately is patience! God is giving me a lesson and I am s l o w l y beginning to appreciate it.
5. I am looking forward to doing my best to spoil the mister on his birthday (near future) and obviously becoming a mother (God's timing).
6. A super random factoid about me is I am from a family of seven children; yes, same parents! We are all super close and talk at least once a week. I have the best memories of my childhood and can't imagine life without them.
7. I want to celebrate each day as a gift from above.

   This weekend I will be traveling to Austin to celebrate my sister, Caroline. She was married on November 4th in Mexico and we could not attend the wedding. My Godmother is throwing her a post-wedding shower and if it's anything like mine then it will be fabulous! I wish you a wonderful weekend and a very happy Friday!

Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment