Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday: 11/2/2012



1. Something I swore I'd never do but ended up doing anyway is question the youth of America. I feel very old admitting saying that but I find myself worrying about "the way things were" and even telling my students, "back when I was your age"...
2. Something I've always wanted to do is become a mother.
3. Something I have absolutely no desire to do is sky dive or jump out off/out of any moving vehicle.
4. The best thing I ever did was marry my husband, Blake.
5. When it comes to trying new things I am cautious. As a child I was fearless but as I've grown older I've been hurt and that has made me fearful of new things. I don't deal well with change.
6. One thing I've never done is eat a tomato. This vegetarian is not a fan.
7. My favorite thing to do is spend time with family. Sometimes it could be just Blake and me on a pallet/mega bed in the living room with our three frups.

Pinned Image
Ha, can you imagine?

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment