1. I like puppy breath, sugar skulls, and pallets in the living room with my husband.
2. A goal of mine is to become a mother.
3. The last thing you would ever expect me to like (but I do) is probably Lil' Wayne, and maybe the Disney show Good Luck Charlie.
4. Some wise words that I adore are from the Bible, For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11. These words give me hope for a future healthy pregnancy, especially on days like today where that is all that I can think about.
5. Most mornings you will find me wide awake and ready for the day.
6. Right now I am super into Aztec print leggings!
7. Right now I am super over YOLO and people bashing our President.
As I mentioned above my heart is heavy today. Thinking about the holidays makes me uneasy and sad. I'm sad because I want my May baby. I want to experience the holidays with a miracle growing inside of me. I want to post pictures on my instagram and Facebook of my expanding belly. I am being selfish for God had other plans for our baby Asher and for me. I do trust Him and believe in His love for me. For whatever reason today is just harder than yesterday but I know with time it will get better.